Download eBooks and audiobooks for free with your library card onto your computer or laptop.
Looking for apps for your mobile device? Check our Mobile Resources page.
- Download eBooks (Adobe EPUB, PDF, and Kindle formats)
- Download audiobooks (MP3 and WMA formats)
- Three-week loan period and automatic returns -- no overdue fines!
- Check out up to 10 items
- Option to renew items once if there is no waiting list
- Place holds -- limited copies, so reserve now!
- Requires a library card and an email account
- You may need software/apps to read your library ebooks: OverDrive Media Console and/or Adobe Digital Editions (see instructions below or click "Need Help?" to go to the OverDrive support page)
- OverDrive Read format allows you to read may titles right in the browser of your desktop or mobile device. Learn more.
- There are OverDrive Media Console apps available for the Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Apple and many other mobile devices. Learn more.
- See if your device is compatible with OverDrive at the OverDrive Device Resource Center.
POSTED 9/19/2013: Apple device users who upgraded to iOS 7 will need to reauthorize their devices with Adobe Digital Editions. Learn more.
Need Help? Many FAQ's are covered in the OverDrive Support Site.
OverDrive and eReader Instructions (Printable, tri-fold brochures)
Last updated: September 12, 2014