How to use "My Account":
Your library user account ("My Account") includes your user profile, items you have currently checked out, the status of any holds you have placed or hold requests that are pending, fines or other blocks to your library account, and any saved lists. You need to setup a PIN (Personal Identification Number) at the circulation desk before you can log into My Account. To keep your information private, only you and library staff can access your account with your PIN.
To access "My Account":
- Log in to the online library catalog.
- Click on My Account and enter your library card number and PIN.
- Select one of these links to see details about your account:
- Checked Out: allows you to view a list of library items currently checked out to your library card. It also provides the option to renew checked out items before they are due.
- Holds: allows you to view the status of items that you have requested. You can also activate, suspend, or cancel a hold request.
- Fines/Blocks: allows you to you view any fines, fees, charges, messages, or other information that might block your borrowing privileges.
- Profile: allows you to view or change information in your user profile. Your user profile is a record of contact information, including your name, home address, home telephone number, and e-mail address (optional). You can also update your PIN and online catalog user preferences.
Last updated: December 12, 2012